Spay & Neuter
We offer spay and neuter services here at Heartfelt animal care in Roseville, California. One of the best things you can do for your pet is to get them spayed or neutered. Spaying and neutering your pet not only prevents unwanted pregnancies, it helps prevent deadly diseases like pyometra, breast cancer and prostate cancer. Additionally, they are less likely to get into fights with other pets, and are less aggressive overall. Pets are shown to be less likely to mark their territory by spraying in the house.
Call Now To Schedule An Appointment
Statistics show pets that are spayed or neutered live longer, more healthy lives. Spaying and neutering your pets helps with the overpopulation of animals. Too many pets are euthanized each year because they can’t find homes.
Here is what’s included in our spay and neuter treatment.
– Advanced surgical monitoring with a trained surgical assistant
– Advanced sterilization
– Highest quality surgical instruments are used
– Pre-anesthetic sedative to allow for comfortable IV catheter placement and anesthetic induction
– General anesthesia maintained by a licensed veterinary technician.
– IV catheter with fluid administration during surgery and throughout recovery. This allows for a safer, more stable plane of anesthesia as well as a safer, smoother recovery. At many hospitals this service is offered as optional and becomes an additional charge on the day of surgery. We are including it in our spays / neuters at no additional cost
– A pain injection which lasts 24 hours ensures your pet wakes up from surgery as comfortable as possible.
– Intensive post-surgical care and monitoring
– Suture removal 10-14 days after surgery
If you have any questions or would like more information on our spaying and neutering services, please contact us today at (916) 587-2202.