At Heartfelt Animal Care, we are here to keep your pet up-to-date with all the vaccinations they need for a fully healthy life. As we know, pet vaccines are essential for protecting our pets from potentially harmful (and sometimes deadly) diseases. Our veterinarian team is here to make your pet’s experience as comfortable and safe as possible while receiving vaccines. We provide all vaccines including Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Parvovirus, Feline Leukemia, and more.
Call Now To Schedule An Appointment
- Rabies: This vaccine is given once every 3 years after the initial 1 year vaccine. Rabies is a fatal (both in humans and animals) viral disease. There is no cure and prevention by vaccination is the best solution to keep your pet and family safe.
- Lifestyle vaccination plan: Our doctors will individualize a vaccination plan for your dogs depending on their lifestyle and involved risks. The recommended vaccinations include Canine Distemper, Adenovirus, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Influenza, Bordetella (kennel cough), Lyme and Rattlesnake vaccination
- Rabies Vaccination: Rabies vaccines are given to cats annually. Rabies is a fatal, (both in humans and animals) viral disease. There is no cure and prevention by vaccination is the best solution to keep your pet and family safe.
- FVRCP Vaccination: (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) This yearly vaccine maintains your cat’s antibody levels to protect them from these common viral diseases.
- Feline Leukemia Vaccination: While it is more common in outdoor cats, it is often seen in indoor cats due to unknown history or exposure to outdoor cats. Your cat is considered “at risk” for leukemia if he spends ANY time outdoors, supervised or not. Yearly boosters comprise the best prevention program. We recommend vaccinating indoor cats as well to maintain high enough antibody levels to protect them in case they get outside, have to stay in the hospital or kennel, or you decide to adopt another cat.